What’s WHY Got to Do with It?
“It’s not WHAT you do,
it’s WHY you do it.”
~ Howard Schultz
And the more we step into that ownership role, the more important answering the RIGHT questions becomes if we’re going to cook up a unique recipe for success, with just the right ingredients, just the right amounts of the things we love, generate profits and make a kick-ass difference in the world.
You’re no longer a fast food drive through, pumping out the same ole’ same ole’ to everyone who swings by. You’re a delectable, high class restaurant serving the dishes in the atmosphere that energizes you and connects you to those who love exactly what you’re serving.
Until you get clear on your “WHY” you’re bound to be frustrated, irritated and, most likely, ineffective, at making the money you deserve and the difference you want to make!
- That WHY drives you when you think you can’t take another step or recover from life’s lastest smackdown.
- WHY pushes you forward when someone tells you that what you’re doing is wrong, or unimportant, or not needed.
- WHY is what spices up your secret sauce and connects you to the perfect match, for you and your business.
- Your WHY is that passion that pulls you forward even when you’re ready to say “screw it.”
- WHY is what drives you to correct a wrong you’ve seen, or experienced.
- Your WHY is what connects you to the RIGHT guest at your BizTable.
And the amazing thing, to me anyway, is how often knowing, with kick-ass clarity, why you do what you do brings
- More profits
- Better choices made more quickly
- Better ROI
- Fewer mistakes
As a BizOwner since 1988, I’ve seen a lot of trends come and go. Made a truckload of mistakes (had lots of learning experiences!) and wished, on many occasions, that I could wave a magic wand and start over. Since I can’t, my goal is to share what I’ve learned so others don’t have to learn so many things the hard way!
I promise you this…the RIGHT questions aren’t about what technology to invest in (even tho’ I love techie stuff for automating your biz), or which consultant to hire (and yup, that’s an important choice when growing your biz) or whether to locate in Timbuktu or Bali.
The RIGHT questions, asked before you make those choices, make growing a business so much more do-able, profit-generating and joy-inducing.
Knowing your WHY (plus answering other questions I’ll be sharing on my next Tame the BizBeastie call) is the true path to your dreams.
Start with the RIGHT questions, streamline that backend, clarify your message, repurpose your content, build your bank account and reach more clients (or, as I like to call them, my BizGuests!).
Go from a fast food drive through that drains you to an energized, profitable restaurant with a long line of perfect guests waiting to get in the door”
Laugh lots, Love more!