You joined the entrepreneurial world. Made the big leap.
Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!! Congrats.
Then reality comes crashing in and whomps ya upside the head. So much to do and so little of it has squat to do with what you set out to do…
- a coach who has an amazing process that moves your clients from bleck to amazing
- a speaker who can inspire others to be their best
- an author who loves to write and transform lives through the written word
- a consultant who helps businesses do what they need to do to build their business and make a difference in the world
- a healer who is able to detect what needs doing and use your gifts and skills to help others
And then come the endless demands for content in other ways, in a gazillion different formats…
- Blog posts
- Training courses
- Social media everywhere (Facebook and Twitter and Pinterest, oh my!)
- …and 14 billion other places where you’re “required” to put content in a bunch of different formats IF you want to “succeed”
There’s a more do-able way to get back to what you love. Promise. And I don’t make those kinds of promises without thinking about them, a LOT.
What to do…
- Get kick-ass clear on your Big Why, Your What, Your Business Model and everything else that “surrounds” being a business owner
- Get kick-ass clear on your WHO (do NOT skip this one, doing so costs you tons of time, money and effort)
- Figure out what YOU do best
- Create a content strategy (it’s not as hard as it sounds if you plan your content approach like you plan a great meal)
- Do an inventory of what content you already have
- Share it FIRST in the way that’s easiest for you (if you know how to create text, start there, don’t turn yourself inside out trying to create images, audio, video or whatever)
- Build a little at a time, using your strategy and plan as your guideline
- Hire help as soon as you possibly can!
See, it’s all do-able, one step at a time!
[contentblock id=11 img=optin.png]